AIM
quazza97
Skype
quazza97

Epic Minequest 2 Epic Minequest 2

I didn't find the beginning bit with the zombie and skeleton to be all that funny compared to the other parts of the series. That said, this is awesome.

Also, there is a animation/rendering error at 2:05.

Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

You used sound effects from Morrowind.

kmau responds:

Morrowind used stock sound effects, more precicely. I get most of my sounds from the same pool of stock sound effects most lower-budget productions utilize and back then Bethesda wasn't as big as it is now.

"Heart Broke" "Heart Broke"

Cool claymation

the quality of the claymation was great...think you went a bit overboard but...ill give you an 8 =P

Dragon's Cave (Beta) Dragon's Cave (Beta)

Dat Keyboard

People who are leaving bad reviews just dont have a keyboard that works well with this game. The mechanics are a buggy as hell because of that. Only some of the stuff worked for me as well. Fix that and you will have a fantastic game on your hands. The concept and art are great!

Hope to play this again when you finish it.

UpBot Goes Up UpBot Goes Up

Fantastic and Challenging!

I was able to solve every puzzle except for 29, 31, and 32. Very challenging and creative, especially since the game mechanics are so simple.

Music was also a good choice. Set the right mood and kept me from going insane! =P

Texting and Driving Game Texting and Driving Game

More about the message

I could have kept going forever but every once in a while there was either a moose (?) or a car that would streak it's way across the screen. You can only move left and right so even if you see it coming you can't actually avoid it if it is at a good enough angle...which is 90% of the time...

Multiplier would have been nice to get me more points. Though it could be made a bit more difficult. The phone itself doesn't cover the whole road so aside from the occasional diagonal moving object, you can see when something is on the far most right lane. You can pull the phone up and keep it there and just move when you see something.

Great game though. Could use a bit of control tweaking but its nice. Also, don't text and drive. At least when you are drunk someone is driving the car...

---Mario Time 2--- ---Mario Time 2---

Neato

I thought this was pretty cool. I like the 8-bit stuff so I am biased. It got a bit lame in the middle though.

Acid-Notation responds:

I always have trouble filling the middle of songs, so I guess it's to be expected, thanks for the review

The Average Apple Fanboy The Average Apple Fanboy

You always do it...

impress me that is. I'd write more but I can't stop laughing!