AIM
quazza97
Skype
quazza97

Dragon's Cave (Beta) Dragon's Cave (Beta)

Dat Keyboard

People who are leaving bad reviews just dont have a keyboard that works well with this game. The mechanics are a buggy as hell because of that. Only some of the stuff worked for me as well. Fix that and you will have a fantastic game on your hands. The concept and art are great!

Hope to play this again when you finish it.

UpBot Goes Up UpBot Goes Up

Fantastic and Challenging!

I was able to solve every puzzle except for 29, 31, and 32. Very challenging and creative, especially since the game mechanics are so simple.

Music was also a good choice. Set the right mood and kept me from going insane! =P

Texting and Driving Game Texting and Driving Game

More about the message

I could have kept going forever but every once in a while there was either a moose (?) or a car that would streak it's way across the screen. You can only move left and right so even if you see it coming you can't actually avoid it if it is at a good enough angle...which is 90% of the time...

Multiplier would have been nice to get me more points. Though it could be made a bit more difficult. The phone itself doesn't cover the whole road so aside from the occasional diagonal moving object, you can see when something is on the far most right lane. You can pull the phone up and keep it there and just move when you see something.

Great game though. Could use a bit of control tweaking but its nice. Also, don't text and drive. At least when you are drunk someone is driving the car...

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

Fun stuff

Some levels may take you a bit but overall the difficulty isnt too hard. While it is just rehashing only gameplay ideas the story is what really makes this game good.

Cutscene 3 is available before you beat the 3rd set of levels.

Hunters - Relic of Stars Hunters - Relic of Stars

This has so much potential

but it needs to be executed better...the sounds are wonderful but the graphics and stiff controls don't do it justice. the story that you had going while i was playing was working too...i just wish the other parts weren't dragging it down

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Neat

I feel like a Mexican now.

Fernando M Soundboard Fernando M Soundboard

Simple

One of my favorite things from GTA was chatterbox. Fernando is just hilarious and I'm glad to have this. I doubt this will be liked by many but It just brings back so many good memories I can't help but like it.

I wish you would have made it look nicer. Better fonts and maybe buttons instead of just text. Otherwise awesome.

JuneLinMilliam responds:

No problem and thanks for reviewing.

Epic Bungee Epic Bungee

hmm...

It's neat but every time it tells me to press the spacebar I do it... and then the cord breaks immediately...what the butt...

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

...

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i dont even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!"

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

HAHAHAHA!

This is something I have always wanted deep down. I never realized it til now!!!!