AIM
quazza97
Skype
quazza97

Epic Minequest 2 Epic Minequest 2

I didn't find the beginning bit with the zombie and skeleton to be all that funny compared to the other parts of the series. That said, this is awesome.

Also, there is a animation/rendering error at 2:05.

Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

You used sound effects from Morrowind.

kmau responds:

Morrowind used stock sound effects, more precicely. I get most of my sounds from the same pool of stock sound effects most lower-budget productions utilize and back then Bethesda wasn't as big as it is now.

"Heart Broke" "Heart Broke"

Cool claymation

the quality of the claymation was great...think you went a bit overboard but...ill give you an 8 =P

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

To Be Continue

People animation is good but you could use a bit more on the environment surrounding them. Voice acting is ok. Your one character sounds like Vegeta. Audio quality was a bit iffy.

I still liked it. Good work.

Subway Edition - horror Subway Edition - horror

WHAAAAAAAT?!

It's "For Better or for Worse" not "Worst".

Anyways that really scared the poo outta me for a lot of parts. The faces and sound effects were really fitting. You could tell that some stuff was looped though.

Wonderful work...really...@_@

Foot Steps Foot Steps

Neato

The animation style is something simple yet elegant. I always find that crossfading to specific "beats" is not always so easy but it looks wonderful. While it is a tad choppy in some parts I really don't see much of an issue with it.

The beginning part with the trees was also really cool btw.

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Amazing

Everything about this is just incredible. I don't know what to say...

Sonic Gut Feeling Sonic Gut Feeling

I feel drunk

The animation is really good and really detailed but it made me feel like I was wasted...I'm not sure if that is because of all the different aspect ratios and compression errors but it happened.

I enjoyed this very much.

Banjo Kazooie Doodlliee Banjo Kazooie Doodlliee

Amusing.

It's not incredible but it totally keeps me entertained. The audio is just fantastic!

I would like to see more like this with more detail and maybe some parody plot stuff. That would kick ass.

chipcartoons responds:

Sounds like a plan! :D ill be making more cartoons like this in the future B)

Blue ball in space Blue ball in space

Blue Ball?

I don't know how you can classify that as anything since it seems to be able to be everything and anything...

Neat ideas and audio selection was cool. I wasn't expecting a pokemon thing either. Animation is a bit lacking in detail bit it is smooth and does the job that you intended I think, so I have no problem with it.